Setting out to find a simple and motivational guide to how to become a pilot kickstarted three years of research for Kine A. Paulsen. The result, Demystiflying, includes motivation and guidance from over 200 interviews, including hobby, professional and military pilots.
This book is for you:
- who is curious about pursuing your pilot license
- has pondered what it is like to be a pilot
- thought it was impossible for you to fly your own airplane or helicopter
It is also the perfect gift to anyone who has talked about getting into the cockpit, but not sure how to!
If you’re already a pilot, it will allow you be to reflect on how much you had to learn in order to get to where you are today.
Featuring interviews with hobbyists, influencers, and aviation experts, including:
- Lee Abrams, American media executive and co-founder of XM Satellite Radio
- Dr. Ing. Gerd Berchtold, former CEO of Diamond Aircraft Industries
- Greg Brown, Flight Instructor Hall of Fame and aviation author and photographer
- Pierre-Henri “ATÉ” Chuet, You-tuber and fighter pilot turned TV aviation expert
- Jessica Cox, the world’s first licensed armless pilot
- Michael Govan, Director of the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA)
- Bjørn Kjos, founder of Norwegian Airlines and Norse Atlantic Airways
- Miles O’Brien, American broadcaster and an accomplished pilot
- Bob Pittman, founder of iHeartRadio and MTV
- Sharon Preszler, retired Southwest pilot and the first woman to fly the F-16
- Bruce Rose, founder of Carrington Holding Company and ATP pilot
- Carl Valeri, Aviation Careers Podcast host and JetBlue pilot
Demystiflying is the ultimate guide to understanding the world of aviation in an entertaining and non-technical way.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
All pre-orders will ship after the launch date of April 26, 2022. A shipment notification will be sent out when the package is processed.
All pre-orders are considered final sale.
Non-US customers are responsible for any duty or customs fees which may be collected upon the delivery of any order.